Re: [paragui-users] ParaGUI && Embedded C++

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] ParaGUI && Embedded C++
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:24:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Roger D. Vargas wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Teunis Peters wrote:
>

> > oh right...
> > void (*callme)(struct b*, time_t when);
> > it's no biggy.  You can make macros to handle the job for you if you want.
> > Actually that's where C++ started...
> Interesting. Do you have something a bit more clear, some code?

soon.
well in a bit anyways.  I've already begun but it's a bit of a rat's nest
still.

I originally got my ideas for inheritance/etc in C from the libjpeg source
code.  Might want to look there - but I'll admit I've been playing with it
for -years- since.  And I -do- remember when C++ was macros.  Although I
was mostly programming in 6502+8086 assembly and/or pascal then.

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis