Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Don't multiplex mirror URLs that use nonfr

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Don't multiplex mirror URLs that use nonfree JavaScript ?
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 11:05:44 +0100

Le 06/02/2024 à 09:51, Ineiev a écrit :
On Mon, Feb 05, 2024 at 07:15:27PM +0100, Thérèse Godefroy wrote:

If a mirror is marked, it won't be used for redirections; _why_ it is
marked is unimportant. We want to keep /prep/FTP as simple as possible,
so I think one marker per mirror is enough for the time being. If we
need more in a few years, we can easily change a few lines in
ftp_convert.pl.

I don't think it makes /prep/FTP less simple, however, it does make
the file more maintainable.

If you say so...

I applied your patch to the staged version:
https://www.gnu.org/server/staging/prep/