Re: Suggested update for spamass-milter

From: Cassandra Lynette Brockett
Subject: Re: Suggested update for spamass-milter
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:58:13 -0800 (PST)

That sounds great.  The message suggests we can access cvs trees on
savannah at the moment, if so I'll grab a copy.

I'm am not in a rush for it at the moment (we need to get the replacement
hosting server built yet, and I've been lazy, we've mainly been doing
testing to verify things will work the way we expect them too...), so I
can wait a few more days for it if I can't get it today, I was expecting
it to take a week or so for the addition to happen anyway :-)

--
Regards,
   Cassandra