Re: Suggested update for spamass-milter

From: Cassandra Lynette Brockett
Subject: Re: Suggested update for spamass-milter
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:04:41 -0800 (PST)

Dan Nelson said:
> In the last episode (Dec 23), Cassandra Lynette Brockett said:
>> Further testing also shows the current CVS version errors if you attempt
>> to run it using the -i option.
>>
>> The log error is :-
>> Dec 23 13:27:19 hotline spamass-milter[25269]: Thrown error: poll says
>> my
>> read pipe is busted
>>
>> Hopefully that isn't a big deal to correct.
>
> Hm. I don't get that.  Do you get any coredumps, or any indications
> that a parent or child process has crashed?

No indications of that at all.  I can't run a broken system for all that
long here (about five minutes most) but I can switch on full debugging
from the milter and see what happens.  And if that doesn't work I can
install the "debug" version of the binary and see what I get from gdb from
it.

I'll get onto that today sometime, but it might be much later...

--
Regards,
   Cassandra