Re: [Therion] compiling therion under Ubuntu AMD64

From: Olly Betts
Subject: Re: [Therion] compiling therion under Ubuntu AMD64
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:14:47 +0100

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 04:43:49PM +0200, Stacho Mudrak wrote:
> It looks I have found the bug - at least now on my linux it seems to
> work. The problem is strange - OpenGL on Linux returns very huge
> number for maximal texture size.

Reading the OpenGL texture size works for me on Linux.  If you have Aven
1.1 to hand, try running it, load a 3d file, and look in the "About"
dialog (help menu).  On my Linux box, the "System Information:" includes:

    Max Texture size: 4096x4096

I'm reading that using:

    GLint max_texture_size;
    glGetIntegerv(GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE, &max_texture_size);

Hmm, what type are m_maxTSizeO and m_maxTSizeS?  If they aren't the same
size as GLint, then you'll get bad sizes back...

Cheers,
    Olly