wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Space Monkeys Wx!

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Space Monkeys Wx!
Date: 30 Jun 2003 09:15:19 -0700

I have ported my Space Monkeys game to wxruby, and it works great! I can
play an entire game (about 1000 moves), with or without a human player,
with no errors. I plan to release it (GPL) this week as a larger wxRuby
sample.

The game has about 5500 lines of code, of which 1300 are tests, and 2100
are not GUI-related, and 700 are (more or less) related to wxRuby. It
also has the older UI code (500 lines for FLTK, 900 for GTK, but I
haven't maintained those so they may or may not work).

You can see a screenshot of the FLTK version here:
http://qualitycode.com/images/monkeys.png

Kevin