wxruby-dev

RE: [Wxruby-dev] Ok. Ready for the release (again)

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: RE: [Wxruby-dev] Ok. Ready for the release (again)
Date: 30 Jun 2003 09:08:47 -0700

On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 17:21, Curt Hibbs wrote:
> I can do a README if I have time, but not for at least a couple day. I'm
> severely swamped at the moment (I've even cut about to 4 or 5 hours of sleep
> just to get more time).

Ouch. I understand.

I would be happy to pick up more of the project management tasks here
for now, but we just got through a release at work, so I'm a bit burned
out on all that. But I'm recovering now, so I'll see what I can do.

On the positive side, last night I fixed a significant crashing problem
that I introduced in the switch to new event handling model.

Kevin