Re: [Adonthell-devel] Map stuff

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Map stuff
Date: 28 Dec 2001 16:30:38 +0100

> The cart goes somewhere in the yard, A few tiles south from the
> stables, I'd say.

Awright,

> The bushes should fit just outside the wall.

The barn's one, or the one Talan's guarding?

> > I have problems with the barn walls. They doesn't seem to go along well
> > with the black gradient. Unless I missed something? Isn't the barn nice
> > already without them? (don't forget it's an interior view ;p)
>
> Sure, but all other interiour views _have_ walls.

Right. Well, I'll wait to see James' comments (I probably misunderstood
something, for change) then I'll place them.

> Yep. Please put one (or two) of Silverhair's chests into the storeroom in
> the cellar. But that is really all there is :).

Ah, allright, the luggages are the chests. Fine. Should they be visible
by the player or hidden by crates?

> Yeah, we should definitely do proper testing before we release it. I guess
> if everyone of us will play it from start to finish once (or twice) we can
> be fairly sure that everything works out fine.

I'll at least spend a complete afternoon playing, I think, would it only
be for the graphics and music! :)

> Still I hope we get it out the next week at least. I wanna return to Uni
> on the 7th and tell the dudes there that it is out!

The same. Or I'll be laught at once again... :/ Mmmm don't forget the
download counter ;) (Savannah provides one anyway, I think).

> P.S: Since you'll be away, Alex: should I take care of assembling the
> extro (and putting in the music) then?

Naaaaaaa. MY extro. :p Hehe, of course. Anyway I have no precise idea of
what the extro will look like still, and it'll be a nice surprise for
when I'm back! :)