Re: [Adonthell-devel] Map stuff

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Map stuff
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 17:53:15 +0100 (CET)

On 28 Dec 2001 16:30:38 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote

> The barn's one, or the one Talan's guarding?

The wall around (south of) the yard, I think. No? James?

> Ah, allright, the luggages are the chests. Fine. Should they be visible
> by the player or hidden by crates?

No, the player should be able to get at them. After all, the room is
locked at the beginning, and once the player can enter he needs to get at
the chests.

> Naaaaaaa. MY extro. :p Hehe, of course. Anyway I have no precise idea of
> what the extro will look like still, and it'll be a nice surprise for
> when I'm back! :)

Okay, that'll be my occupation for the weekend then :).