Re: [Adonthell-devel] Map stuff

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Map stuff
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:59:06 +0000

Kai Sterker wrote:

> On 28 Dec 2001 16:30:38 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote
>
> > The barn's one, or the one Talan's guarding?
>
> The wall around (south of) the yard, I think. No? James?

They can go anywhere, along the front of the left wing of the inn, by
the outside wall, down the right hand side of the courtyard (on the
inside of the surrounding wall) - whereever you think they look good! :)

> > Ah, allright, the luggages are the chests. Fine. Should they be visible
> > by the player or hidden by crates?
>
> No, the player should be able to get at them. After all, the room is
> locked at the beginning, and once the player can enter he needs to get at
> the chests.

Yeah, maybe if you remove a few crates to make a little passage like so:

######
######
#SSS##
#
######
######

# = crate
s = Silverhair chest

        -james
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821