Re: [Adonthell-devel] credits

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] credits
Date: 09 Jan 2002 14:07:23 +0100

Hi everybody,

Sorry for being away these days, but I've started working for university
- and I'll most likely spend the rest of the month doing so. Of course,
if there is something where I'm needed, I'll drop everything for
Adonthell, so don't hesitate! ;)

My comments/questions about the credits:

> grip:
> Alexandre Courbot

Sorry - I had a look in my dictionary, but I can't found a valid meaning
grip would stand for? Can you explain it to me please?

... and www.linuxgames.com ;)

> Joel: you're fired!

it HAD to be there ;)

Well, that's nice. Hope we'll release before february, now ;)