Re: [Adonthell-devel] credits

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] credits
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:48:46 +0100

On Tuesday 08 January 2002 01:18, you wrote:

> sure! I'll do it firt thing next morning! (just got back from a night
> out :P)

Well, if you are already at fixing stuff, here's a couple more things I
noticed on reading your suggestion a second time:

cast:

You forgot poor Sarin Trailfollower - shame on you ;)
Also, perhaps we could add something for the Narrator.

'the Adonthell team whishes to thank' contained a typo

Apart from changing Al Kini to Al Koskelin, we should at least add the
following:

Andrew Henderson (suggested to use SDL/C++, coded audio stuff)
Chris Harris (porting to SDL)
Mark Howson (suggested Python)
Dave Peticolas (submitted patches, mainly for configure stuff)
and not to forget: Josh's mysterious friend who's hosting our private CVS.

If I forgot about anyone, please say so.