Re: [Adonthell-devel] credits

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] credits
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:55:48 -0500

Cirrus wrote:
> awrighty then, here' my proposal for the credits.

Pretty amusing. >D

But, if you could, erase all of those things about my songs, and just put
something simple like, "Music by Joseph Toscano." That's how film credits
are. For individual songs, they are listed at the end of the credits, but
for the score, it's always listed as "Music by."

Also: where you've written, "soundtrack available on. . ." I'm actually
going to put up a page featuring the Waste's Edge music. So we'll be able to
put that URL there.

--JT