Re: [Adonthell-devel] I'm back !!!

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] I'm back !!!
Date: 18 Feb 2002 14:34:14 +0100

[.....]

That's globally the idea I have (actually it's you who gave it to me,
but... ;)). One point though:

>   and if cur doesn't use the event we iterate the
> vector while an object doesn't use the event

Could it happen that an event needs to be intercepted by two input
clients? I can't think of a case where it would happen, though.

>  redefined some virtual method of keyboard_client

Mmm, I'd like if we could avoid virtual functions as much as possible.
They doesn't hurt much, but we'll still run better without.

I like the base idea anyway. Having events decentralised will make them
easier to handle. But we should also be carefull not to have too much
data flows - well actually I don't think you can slow down the game by
just transferring key pushes and mouses moves, so that should be ok.