Re: [Adonthell-devel] Combat related thoughts

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Combat related thoughts
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:04:09 +0100

Sorry if that is what you proposed, but how about each character has a (maybe
hidden) low level property damage. This increases as it gains levels (for
monsters without weapons), while characters get boni when they equip special
weapons, or whenever a special feat  / spell is active. That way we can just
say
the boneaxe (as well as the feat you mentioned) adds 'destroys all undead' to
the characters damage. (we should have one value for melee and one for ranged
combat). I will be in Bonn the next 2 weeks, so I do not know whether I can
read / answer all mails or not.

Nils