Re: [Adonthell-devel] Combat related thoughts

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Combat related thoughts
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 03:03:10 +0100

First of all, I must admitt, that I do not really know too much about coding.

>How would you add that to the damage property? It's not a value you
>could simply add. It's rather a rule like:
>
>    if opponent is undead
>        kill him on the spot
>    else
>        deal normal melee damage

Could not we make this into :

Weapon: deal 15 damage
also (if oponent is undead) kill on the spot

this would make things easier. we could just say all the effects on a weapon do
stack, so in this case the undead would be double dead :)

But then, I must admitt, that I do not really know too much about coding.

Nils