Re: [Adonthell-general] Website bug & Data packages

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Website bug & Data packages
Date: 25 Feb 2002 14:37:57 +0100

> I guess you can play an incomplete game without suffering too much (except
> that you'll have to replay some parts once it is complete). But if you
> would see the whole plot in advance, it's practically like a walkthrough.
> So the plot should be kept private.

Settled then. The question is, how many time could Josh's friend host
our plot CVS? If his machine gets down, we would lost it. Don't forget
this was supposed to be a temporary solution.

> Btw, what title should the v0.4 demo have? Uzdun'kal? OTOH, that's only
> the location at the very beginning. Any ideas? (Not that it would really
> matter at the moment ;)).

Mmmm, nah, not Uzdun'kal. Maybe something more related to the feeling
the Dwarves have for hunting down Alek. Not a place name anyway, as the
game will take place in several distinct areas.

> > Allright. We could start by moving waste's edge there. Then once the
> > code enters a stable state again (with no dependencies on any game
> > package) we could start another demo module.
>
> Right. We'll also need to have our own graphics first. ;)

Shall I import waste's edge ASAP? Under which module name? 0.3demo,
wastesedge?

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org