[Adonthell-general] Wastesedge stops when the lady asks me to get her th

From: Brandon
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Wastesedge stops when the lady asks me to get her things from the pantry.
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 05:44:01 -0700

I'm tempted to think this is a bug in wastesedge, but I am not sure. I
am using adonthell 0.3.5, and wastesedge 0.3.4, latest version at this
moment.

I've gotten to the point where I am supposed to get my lady's things
from the pantry. I've searched online, and it appears that the pantry
is in the cellar, next to Alek, the mercenary's room. I suspected as
much before, but since there is nothing in that room, I wasn't sure.

From reading the mailing lists, and some of the lua files, it seems that
the pantry was supposed to be locked. However, it was never locked. It
is unlocked and open when you begin the game, and never locks afterward.
As such, I never get the "The pantry is locked" message, and can not
get the key from Lucia. And there is nothing in the pantry except a
bathtub and a stove-like thing. None of the lady's personal affects,
nor any jewels.

If this is not a bug, and the pantry isn't supposed to be locked, I
would appreciate if someone would tell me what to do next.

-Brandon