Re: [Adonthell-general] Wastesedge stops when the lady asks me to get he

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Wastesedge stops when the lady asks me to get her things from the pantry.
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:13:41 +0100

The arrows are intended to indicate exits to the left or right.
Looking at it now, I wonder whether it would have been clearer if we had placed them in the black void just beyond the exits.

I'm also trying to remember if they had to placed manually by the map designer. I think they did - but it's been a long time so I could be wrong. Assuming that's the case though, it might be nice if the new engine could display arrows like that automatically. Presumably it knows where exits to other maps are, so it ought to be doable.

Regards,
                        - James