Re: [Adonthell-general] Wastesedge stops when the lady asks me to get h

From: Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Wastesedge stops when the lady asks me to get her things from the pantry.
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:54:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> If this is not a bug, and the pantry isn't supposed to be locked, I
> would appreciate if someone would tell me what to do next.

When I played Waste's Edge it was locked.

I'm afraid I can't help you, however I have one question: how did you
install it ?

This might help to see if it is a bug in the upstream code or in a
distribution package (I personally maintain the Fedora Package and it is
my first one, so it is possible I might have introduced issues that do not
appear in the original code).

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin