Re: [Adonthell-general] Wastesedge stops when the lady asks me to get he

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Wastesedge stops when the lady asks me to get her things from the pantry.
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:49:54 +0200

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Brandon <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm tempted to think this is a bug in wastesedge, but I am not sure. I
> am using adonthell 0.3.5, and wastesedge 0.3.4, latest version at this
> moment.
[snip]
> From reading the mailing lists, and some of the lua files, it seems that
> the pantry was supposed to be locked. However, it was never locked. It
> is unlocked and open when you begin the game, and never locks afterward.
> As such, I never get the "The pantry is locked" message, and can not
> get the key from Lucia. And there is nothing in the pantry except a
> bathtub and a stove-like thing.

That's not the pantry, then ;-). It's the bath. You might want to
search a bit further ... or read on below.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If you look at the screen here:
http://happypenguin.org/images/sshot1.jpg then the pantry is the room
at the lower left side, south from Aleks room.

Kai