Re: [Adonthell-general] danish translation

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] danish translation
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 15:14:39 +0200

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
<address@hidden> wrote:

> About translation, Kai, there's something I wanted to talk to you. Do
> you know Transifex ? http://transifex.org/

Hadn't heard of it before, but it does sound interesting. I guess it's
not related to the Free Translation Project, is it? I am a little
concerned about registering with two different translation groups, but
if it could lead to more translations it might be worth considering.
Thanks for the info!

> Actually, there was no .desktop file in Waste's Edge 0.3.4. When I
> packaged it for Fedora, I had to create one manually. I suppose that's
> what the Ubuntu packager also did. It might be great to add one in the
> official dist so that users compiling it would also benefit from it (and
> I wouldn't have to maintain it any more ^_^)

You already sent that file half a year ago, so it'll be in the next
release :-). What's missing yet, however, is a rule to install it, as
I have no idea where it should go. Is there a standard location or
does it differ by distribution? Is it the same for KDE and Gnome (not
to speak about all the rest)?

Kai