Re: [Adonthell-general] danish translation

From: Clément Plantier
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] danish translation
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 16:54:04 +0200

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) a écrit :
Le samedi 30 août 2008 à 12:53 +0200, Kai Sterker a écrit :

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Joe Dalton <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi i have started the danish translation of Waste's Edge on The Translation Project.

Is the french translation finished?
Note that there is no accompanying version 0.3.5 of Waste's Edge yet, as the current release remains compatible. An updated game package and binaries will be made available once a French translations have been completed. This would also be the perfect time to include other translations. If you are interested in helping out, please let us know.

Not finished yet. Any estimates when it will be complete, Clément?

I'm helping Clement... Kind of :-/

Last time we talked about it, neither he nor I had a lot of time to give
to it.

Clement, faut qu'on parle :)

Yes, I think we're stuck near 52% of the translation. I've got some days of vacation from 15 to 19 september, so I will try to dedicate some time to continue it.