antbear-devel

[Antbear-devel] Simple questions - Class diagram

From: Adam Ferla
Subject: [Antbear-devel] Simple questions - Class diagram
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:02:53 +1100

Hi all

I have a few questions in regards to the class diagram (I am fairly tired so they might be stupid).

1) Why is addConnection overriden in both SupporterDBase and GameServerDBase? Why cant we use the ConnectionDBase addConnection method?

2) Am I correct in stating that: the GameServerDBase holds information on official half-life servers, while the SupporterDBase contains entries for antbear supporter servers plus master servers (specified in the AntbearEngine)?

Perhaps the upcomming collaboration diagram will answer these questions.

Cheers
Adam Ferla