apps-gnustep

RE : MusicBox-0.2.9

From: Peron, Stéphane
Subject: RE : MusicBox-0.2.9
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:20:50 +0200

Hi Yen-Ju,

Another part that we have in common with MusicBox, Encod and gsburn is cddb.

I see that you have sources of a separate package of this function. Would it
be possible for you to create  services or a bundle from these sources in
order we use it ?
It would be great that we avoid the more of possible redundancies ... ;-)

What do you think about ?

Stéphane