Re: [AUCTeX] TeXLive2011 Biber environment problem

From: Ivan Andrus
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] TeXLive2011 Biber environment problem
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:00:58 +0200

If it works from the command line, but not from AUCTeX the difference might be
the environment variables (especially if you started Emacs from a desktop
shortcut instead of the command line or after updating .bashrc).  You can set
them with `setenv':

(setenv "BIBINPUTS" (concat "/home/haines/jabref:" (getenv "BIBINPUTS")))

If it doesn't work from the command line, then it's almost certainly not
related to AUCTeX and this wouldn't be a good place to ask.

-Ivan