Re: [Audio-video] [Liberté 0] Re: http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2

From: Armony ALTINIER
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] [Liberté 0] Re: http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibault_Jean-Philippe_Mengual-Freedom_0_for_everybody_really_.text
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:30:01 +0200

Le 23/07/2014 23:47, Richard Stallman a écrit :

    When we talk about human rights, we talk about humanity, not about a
    part of it. That's why it comes with a fight against discrimination.

Discrimination is an active refusal to treat people equally.
Not only, please see the UNO definition: http://www.un.org/disabilities/default.asp?id=262
Developing a free program and not paying attention to accessibility
is not discrimination.
Yes it is, according to the international law. You can hurt somebody even if it is not what you intend to, and thus you are responsible.
Your message is too long for me to respond to all the points in it.
You have a habit of stretching and twisting words;
I am not twisting anything, just using the international definition.
that's not valid reasoning.
Yes sir, it is ;)
That response covers your many points.
And this is mine: not sharing your limited definition doesn't make others' reasoning invalid. This is why it is important to have different approaches, to cover the many aspects of this so important notion for Humanity: Freedom.

Your approach is valid of course, but ours too.

Why do you deny us the right to have a complementary definiton? You even don't need to share our point of view, but please stop considering us as enemy, we are not.

Armony
--

Armony ALTINIER