Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibau

From: Garreau\, Alexandre
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibault_Jean-Philippe_Mengual-Freedom_0_for_everybody_really_.text
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 00:44:00 +0200

On 2014-07-25 at 22:28, Richard Stallman wrote:
> However, I have to insist that the program is still free,

Of course it is, the FSF definition of free software stay the same, and
“free software” is still opposed to oppression and is about freedom,
social freedom, not ability (what I called “technichal freedom”).

So yes, the program, even not being accessible, stays free software, of
course, we never said the opposite.

> and not evil,

It depend if it’s done deliberately or by laziness, ignorance or
misinformation. Usually it’s the later, so yes, it’s not evil.

> What I object to about your campaign is that it seems to imply the
> contrary.

No, and if it does we will take care of avoid misunderstandings and
explain ourselves better. :)