Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibau

From: Quiliro Ordóñez Baca
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibault_Jean-Philippe_Mengual-Freedom_0_for_everybody_really_.text
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:21:41 -0500

This whole thing has opened my eyes about accessibility. Thank you very
much.

I do not think it should be necessary or convenient to use or change the
FSF term coined in order to advance the use of accessibility. I think
that it might be true that not making a program accessible would
diminish the freedom a user has in practice (but not in rights). But
appropriating the term "freedom to use" or "freedom 0" would lessen the
importance and the strength of its battle. I would not want to support
that. I would like to support the equal importance of both: software
freedom and software accessibility. I would like a way to distinguish
each other or to mix them without one denying the other in order
strengthen both. Is it possible to provide this?

--
Saludos libres,
Quiliro Ordóñez