Re: [avr-chat] JTAG ICE mkI / II

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] JTAG ICE mkI / II
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:59:06 -0500

Vincent Trouilliez wrote:

> I guess buying a cheap clone is risky ...

It is.  A couple of years ago I bought one and it was a piece of junk.
That's mainly why I developed the ICE-Cube.  The market is more crowded now
and there are, I'm sure, many good quality clones to choose from.

> ... the ICE-Cube looks like a good alround quality unit
> ... I guess it works well, otherwise it would be rather
> suicidal from Graham to openly advertise it here ;-)

Exactly.  If it didn't work, someone would come forward and say so.  Also,
because it has no case, you can see just how it is made and I think some
people like that.

Graham.