[avr-gcc-list] AVR-libc where to get

From: Torsten Hahn
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-libc where to get
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:18:31 +0200

Am Montag, 10. Juni 2002 16:50 schrieb Tony Mahar:
> Hey guys... trying to do some ATMega8 stuff.
>
> I am using the latest CVS versions of GCC and Binutils with the 20020601
> AVR-LIBC.
>
> When compiling the gcctest1 stuff from avrfreaks.com i change their make
> file to reflect -mmcu=avr4 (even tried -mmcpu=atmega8... same results).

Where do you get this version from ?

The newest version on http://www.amelek.gda.pl/avr/libc/ is

avr-libc-20020203.tar.gz

Where are the newest versions of avr-libc to download ? The pages on
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/avr-libc/

semms to be not complete at the moment.

cu,
Torsten.
--
Torsten Hahn
TU Bergakademie Freiberg - Institut für Experimentelle Physik