Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-libc where to get

From: Marek Michalkiewicz
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-libc where to get
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:57:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> Where are the newest versions of avr-libc to download ? The pages on

http://www.amelek.gda.pl/avr/test/

Note that this version only works with (and is required by) GCC and
binutils from current CVS (which will be released as GCC 3.2 and
binutils 2.13 in a few months), so it is hidden in a different
directory, known only to people reading this list :)

> http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/avr-libc/
> semms to be not complete at the moment.

avr-libc will move there after I'm done with a few more changes.
CVS doesn't like moving files around, etc.

Marek