RE: [avr-gcc-list] Bug? with switch statement

From: Hendrix, Jeff
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Bug? with switch statement
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:31:12 -0700

I installed gcc 20021209 and now the code works perfectly (I didn't make any
changes to the source, only the makefile).
I'll try changing my variable to unsigned and see if that works (I'll have
to wait until tonight, I uninstalled the old gcc from my machine here),
although I don't think it should matter since it's only dealing with this
data in 8 bits.

To answer Eric's question (or reply to his comment), I have the high nibble
set as inputs and writing a 0xf0 to portc will turn on the pull up
resistors. The keypad will then pull the pin to ground when a button is
pressed and I only want to respond when 1 button is pressed (so I only have
4 valid cases).

-jeff