RE: [avr-gcc-list] m128 can not be programmed

From: Sander Pool
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] m128 can not be programmed
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:45:49 -0800

Thanks Anton for your reply!

I remeasured  MOSI and MISO signals and found that MOSI was getting
significant attenuation from the 4053 multiplexer. So I took the 4053 out of
loop for the MOSI signal and sure enough, I can now program my m128! My
little test program runs great and the external 16 MHz clock seems fine as
well. Now on to testing other features like the RTC, some switches and
RS-232 level converters.

I'll try to figure out why my multiplexer isn't working right, might just be
a faulty solder connection somewhere.

Thanks Brian for the impetuous to check MISO and MOSI again!

Best,

        Sander