RE: [avr-gcc-list] m128 can not be programmed

From: Sander Pool
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] m128 can not be programmed
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 23:29:47 -0800

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I'm actually using the STK500 to program my target.
For that I use AVRStudio 4.x, the latest version. Since I can program the
mega163 target on the STK500 I'm confident the software/hardware of the
STK500 package works fine.

I use avrgcc under win2k, the AvrEdit package available from avrfreaks.com.
Since this is not an avrgcc problem I didn't mention that.

Thanks,

        Sander