Re: [avr-gcc-list] m128 can not be programmed

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] m128 can not be programmed
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:09:02 -0500

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 11:37:23PM -0800, Sander Pool wrote:

> Looking at your site I should have bought your board instead of
> trying to re-invent the wheel :-)

You're still welcome to exercise that option :-).

I recently ordered a production run of my second revision (REV B),
which is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  So if you or anyone else is
interested, just let me know.  The board has some nice features
including both JTAG and ISP headers, up to 128K of SRAM, i2c real time
clock, i2c serial eeprom, and both UARTS are accessible.  If you're
concerned about assembly, I also wrote up a quick SMT soldering
tutorial - the SMT soldering is really not that bad.  See the web site
for more info:

        http://www.bdmicro.com/

Thanks,
-Brian