Re: [avr-gcc-list] New Issues: AVRStudio and debugging with .COF Files

From: Reza Naima
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] New Issues: AVRStudio and debugging with .COF Files
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:37:54 -0700

Just stepping through code causes avarice to drop the connection with
gdb (something crashes).  And latley, I've been getting E01 errors when
just trying to connect to avarice from gdb.  When it did work, I had to
restart it at least once every minute.. Have others found it more
reliable?  I just thought avarce was still buggy and didn't look into
it any further.

Reza

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 11:11:22AM -0700, Theodore A. Roth sent me this...