RE: [avr-gcc-list] Experimental WinAVR/avr-gcc update for

From: Brian Cuthie
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Experimental WinAVR/avr-gcc update for
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:09:20 -0400

So there's a document on their site detailing (well maybe "detail" is a
strong word :-) the serial protocol the JTAG ICE uses. Why the need to
reverse engineer it? Am I dreaming if I think the protocol spec is
complete?

What I'd like to see from Atmel is for them to release the source to AVR
Studio 4. It's very close to what I'd like, if it weren't buggy and
incomplete. They claim it's extensible, and I have some modules I'd love
to write for it.

-brian