[avr-gcc-list] Avarice and JTAG pod speed issues

From: Brian Cuthie
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Avarice and JTAG pod speed issues
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:43:16 -0500

I've been running into a problem with avarice and the JTAG emulator pod
where once I attach the debugger the target seems to slow down appreciably.
This particular target is using the internal oscillator, in case that
matters.

Anyone else seen this behavior? Is it because I'm using the internal
oscillator, or is this a feature of the JTAG pod?  It's really messing up my
ability to debug a project that uses the serial port since the effective bit
rate changes.

Cheers

-brian