Re: [avr-gcc-list] TWI pullup resisor values

From: Douglas Dotson
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] TWI pullup resisor values
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:06:09 -0800 (PST)

I would think that I should be able to get a simple
device operating at 100K over a 2" distance working
without resorting to this kind of thing. I'm beginning
to think that the slave device is actually bad. I'm
going to try another one and if acts the same way then
I'll have to start getting creative.

Doug

http://www.esacademy.com/faq/i2c/q_and_a/faq/i2cqa9.htm