Re: [avr-gcc-list] Global variables and ISRs ???

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Global variables and ISRs ???
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 14:27:41 +0200

On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 13:46 +0200, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> Vincent Trouilliez <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > all I did was gather all the commands found in your avr-libc PWM
> > demo project, put them all in a bash script like this :
>
> If you use the Makefile that comes with the demo, you can

Yes, I sure tried using this make file, but being stupid as I am, I
didn't have a clue how to use it. I tried just issuing "make" in my
project's directory, but sure enough it didn't work. How would Linux
have understood that this 'make' was not a usual 'make'...
I think it would be good if you could add 2 or 3 extra line in the
documentation, to explicitly (to help disabled people like, or clear
things up) show what exact command to issue, in order to get this make
file to work. Maybe I was a split hair from getting it to work, but
since I was in the dark, I couldn't tell so decided to make this little
script...

--
Vince