Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Studio 4.19 does not work with AVR Toolchain 3.4.

From: Erik Christiansen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Studio 4.19 does not work with AVR Toolchain 3.4.0 (informative)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 23:32:59 +1000

On 09.08.12 12:36, Weddington, Eric wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>
> What OS and email client do you use?

Hi Eric,

It's Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS, and Mutt 1.5.20.

And since Georg-Johann appears to use Thunderbird, it's not unreasonable
to suspect that something in Graham's post is triggering the spurious
thread linking, but I've even cleaned my glasses before going over his
headers again, and it still looks like he's done all he reasonably could
to start a new thread. (Viewed both via mutt's header display option,
and by going in with vim.)

Since I've hit # in mutt, the threads are now separated here, but they
were linked on receipt, AFAIR. The why of it has me stumped, though.

I think we have to be able to show some header deficiency before we can
fault the posting technique. (After that, a solution ought not be too
difficult.)

Erik

--
Q:      What do you call the scratches that you get when a female
        sheep bites you?