Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Studio 4.19 does not work with AVR Toolchain 3.4.

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Studio 4.19 does not work with AVR Toolchain 3.4.0 (informative)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:32:15 +0000

There's a difference between complaining, and providing honest feedback. I
don't think that you are complaining.

Saying that the "single biggest request from users for AVR Studio 5 was that it
be cross-platform" doesn't necessarily make it so. Yes, there's a lot of
anecdotal evidence. But this is why a survey is absolutely necessary, to
actually get the numbers to back up that statement.

Eric Weddington