Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Studio 4.19 does not work with AVR Toolchain 3.4.

From: Paulo Marques
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Studio 4.19 does not work with AVR Toolchain 3.4.0 (informative)
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 14:49:25 +0100

Erik Christiansen wrote:
> [...]
> Hi Eric,

Hi, Erik and Eric  :)

> It's Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS, and Mutt 1.5.20.
>
> And since Georg-Johann appears to use Thunderbird, it's not unreasonable
> to suspect that something in Graham's post is triggering the spurious
> thread linking, but I've even cleaned my glasses before going over his
> headers again, and it still looks like he's done all he reasonably could
> to start a new thread. (Viewed both via mutt's header display option,
> and by going in with vim.)

I think that, even with clean glasses :) , you've missed (on the OP):

which contains the message-ID of the previous post:

so thunderbird is working just fine, and so is mutt...

--
Paulo Marques - www.grupopie.com

Pointy-Haired Boss: I don't see anything that could stand in our way.
           Dilbert: Sanity? Reality? The laws of physics?