Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Studio 4.19 does not work with AVR Toolchain 3.4.

From: Vidya Praveen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Studio 4.19 does not work with AVR Toolchain 3.4.0 (informative)
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 22:05:03 +0530

Hi

Since the thread has grown anyway, I'm taking the liberty to reply to this
post.

On 8/8/2012 11:11 PM, Graham Davies wrote:
> This is an informative post, I'm pretty certain of my results and I don't
> really have a question.
>
> AVR Studio 4.19 does not work with AVR Toolchain 3.4.0. It crashes at Start
> Debugging. Everything is fine with Toolchain 3.3.1.

In general, nothing has changed in Atmel AVR Toolchain 3.4.0 that might cause an
incompatibility with AVR Studio 4.19. But it will be interesting to see what
is causing this failure. You could try to get in touch with Atmel support.

(Though I am not sure if they have stopped providing support for AVR Studio
4.19)

Regards
VP