Re: [Axiom-developer] Aldor and Lisp

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Aldor and Lisp
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:29:53 -0700 (PDT)

--- Camm Maguire <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Anyway, just thought I'd offer some support.  Anyone know of a lisp
> > parser generator?
>
> Heard good things about Zebu, but no direct experience.

That's this one?  http://www.cliki.net/Zebu  Does it work with GCL?
There might be some confusion with license issues, judging by the Cliki
discussion, but it sounds like a simple question of contacting the
right people and verifying that we can use the output of Zebu in a
non-GPL context.  Perhaps it would be worth following up on - it seems
to have a rather impressive feature list.  Any other opinions on this?

Cheers,
CY

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs