[Axiom-developer] Re: Has anybody attempted to buildAldor+Axiomlately?

From: Simon Michael
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Has anybody attempted to buildAldor+Axiomlately?
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:59:42 -0700

Bill Page wrote:
I will setup a test
server on axiom-developer.org and install your merged version
to give it a test run.

Great!

With that version, you'll have the max_anonymous_links and max_identified_links options which you can use to allow links but only up to a certain number. Perhaps this will be enough to keep out most spam edits painlessly.

I should say: clearly there's times when you need to lock down temporarily to respond to an attack, I'm referring more to the long-term. Your use of remotewikilinks is clever, but too much hassle for users I think.