RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: Has anybody attempted to buildAldor+Axiomlatel

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: Has anybody attempted to buildAldor+Axiomlately?
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:34:00 -0400

On August 14, 2006 11:34 AM Gaby wrote:

> | > Can we just have the documentations as part of the SVN
> | > repository?
> | >

> "Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:
> | ??? What "documentations" are you talking about?
>
> The one we currently have as wiki.

Your question, or perhaps more accurately the assumptions behind
your question, still seems unclear to me.

SVN is a source code repository. The wiki is a web site with
dynamic content, e.g. the results of Axiom calculations, and
the status of issue reports etc. So I think the answer to your
question is: No.