Re: [Axiom-developer] DeveloperNotes.pamphlet

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] DeveloperNotes.pamphlet
Date: 10 Sep 2006 14:18:03 -0500

Putting the developer notes aside, the new document script uncovers
a latex problem in src/algebra/transsolve.spad.pamphlet.  The error
below is what I see from the corresponding log file (note that the
pamphlet has been properly (no)weaved).  It is not a big deal

    [1

   ] (./transsolve.spad.toc)
   address@hidden
   \openout3 = `transsolve.spad.toc'.

    [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
   [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12]
   ! You can't use `macro parameter character #' in horizontal mode.
   l.513 generates the error (reported as bug #
                                                102):
   Sorry, but I'm not programmed to handle this case;
   I'll just pretend that you didn't ask for it.
   If you're in the wrong mode, you might be able to
   return to the right one by typing `I}' or `I$' or `I\par'.

The pmaphlet line was

  generates the error (reported as bug # 102):

I don't know whether that has been corrected on trunk or not (I've
checked yet).