[Axiom-developer] Re: Google Code repository

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Google Code repository
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:19:11 +0200

Hi Bill,

Should I put Silver on the repository?

The terminology is still rather confusing, but from my point
of view the axiom.build-improvements branch is a branch of
Silver.

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2006-09/msg00344.html

The terminology is actually not confusing. The point is that we should *not* call the whole SourceForge SVN repository Silver, but only the trunk. Otherwise Silver = Sourceforge/Axiom (with now 3 or 4 (different) branches of the axiom Sources).

I would still prefer that we duplicate the most experiment branch
i.e. build-improvements, at Google.

Whatever we put there, we are probably only doing this to be present at Google. I guess nobody will seriously use the Google repository until build-improvements is merged with Silver.

Ralf